Nikola Willis started NW Marketing with the goal of bringing her knowledge of retail marketing to those smaller retail properties who were either owner managed or looked after by boutique property management agencies, who would not otherwise have access to a full service marketing department, due to cost restrictions.
With over 20 years experience in the shopping centre industry and an extensive current portfolio of shopping centres based all over Western Australia, Nikola has a wealth of knowledge and hands on experience when it comes to working with retailers to get the best out of them.
5 things you might not know about Nikola:
1. She has 2 dogs, both Whippets (the skinny dogs) 🐶
2. Loves watching Keeping up with the Kardashians 📺
3. Is addicted to Banana Bread from Maccas 😋
4. Is allergic to exercise. No really it’s a thing 🚲
5. Was named ‘Little, But Loud’ at her Year 7 Graduation 😆
Narelle is the self-appointed 'Mother Hen' of the NW Marketing office, is the regular provider of coffee and sweet treats for the weekly team meetings and most of all is biggest support and cheerleader for all of us, in everything we do 🎉🎉
5 things you might not know about Narelle:
1. She is addicted to chocolate, especially Darell Lea Licourice Bullets 🍫
2. Loves watching reality TV 🖥
3. Always finds the best Perth restaurants & bars for staff outings🍸
4. Loves a good hotel staycation 🛏
5. Is an absolute master at reading people and remembering names 🤗
Lynda is a wizz with accounts and is our much needed voice of reason, keeping us grounded and making sure our client budgets are always on track, no matter what big event or marketing idea we have planned! She is so patient with all of the NW Marketing marketing team and is our systems queen.
5 things you might not know about Lynda:
1. Born and raised on a farm in Mount Barker 🐑
2. Is a wonderful cook 🍝
3. New Zealand is one of her favourite places to travel ✈️
4. Her husband is a huge super fan of the band KISS 🎸
5. Loves all 80’s pop music (especially Kylie Minogue) 🎼
Caitlin is a superstar with creating events, designing websites and talented in design graphics. She keeps us laughing non-stop in the NW Marketing office and is a wonderful communicator (a lost skill for some these days).
5 things you might not know about Caiti:
1. Huge fan of horror movies 😱
2. Hopeless romantic 💑
3. Dream job is to travel the world, working on legendary marketing campaigns ✈️
4. Loves her cat, Max 🐱
5. Huge fan of old school 90's rap music
Madason is our guru for all things digital, loves working on our community driven events, is the self-confessed 'greenie' of the NW Marketing team and MOST of all has the biggest heart and loyalty to those in her life 💕
5 things you might not know about Madason:
1. Grew up in Margaret River 🌊
2. Loves watching Love Island & The Bachelor
3. Can speak fluent French 🇫🇷
4. Loves to travel, and has been to 20 countries ✈️
5. Newly obsessed plant lover, seven babies & counting... 🌱
Our resident office dogs keep an eye on everyone during the day, providing lots of cuddles and amusement! Dash is our ‘blue & white’ coloured boy, with Buster our ‘brindle’ coloured old man.
5 things you might not know about Buster and Dash:
1. Both dogs are Whippets
2. Buster is 13 years old and Dash is 2 years old
3. They love sleeping, more than life itself!
4. Buster was a rescue dog who joined us at 1 year old
5. Dash came as a puppy from a farm in Kojonup